luxurious 3 bedroom villa with stunning seaviews
If Baan Mai Pai is not available, please check other Koh Phangan villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
The villas are secluded within a privately owned location, in the hills above the beach of Haad Salad. There is no "through road" access within the village and so traffic noise is not a problem. The North West coast of Koh Phangan is beautifully picturesque. Please note, motorbike or jeep rental is highly recommended when staying at the village. The walk to Haad Salad is via the road, the route takes around 20-25 minutes down and then back up a very steep hill.
66/7 Moo 5, Koh Phangan
Spain: +34 6868 75021
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097
This luxurious 3 bedroom villa shares sea views with all the other villas. It is situated half way down the hill to the village's entrance. "Baan Mai Pai" has 2 allocated car parking spaces at the rear of the accommodation. This villas architecture echoes "Traditional Thai Long Houses."
It has a large living / kitchen area on the ground level, which can be expanded onto the balcony with the use of full length sliding doors on Hafele systems. It has it's own private 8m x 4m swimming pool with Jacuzzi seating. "Baan Mai Pai" can comfortably sleep 7 persons, having 3 traditional "thai-styled" large double beds. The mezzanine area holds an additional "thai styled" day bed. This beautiful pool villa has elevated decking areas, with family sized table and chairs. Perfect for al fresco dining whilst watching the sun go down.
Koh Phangan Holiday Homes Co., Ltd
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|3 bedroom||USD 252||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 315||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 252||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 315||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 504||7|
* Personal chauffeur collection and return from port of Koh Phangan
* Welcome drinks on arrival
* House keeping services
* All linen, towels, beach towels
* Gratuities, up to the guest's discretion upon departure
* Rates do not include personal laundry, gratuities, car rental, cost of food and drinks, personal items and expenses, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc) or replacement of breakages. Fair wear and tear accepted. All the above charges are payable by you locally.
An initial deposit of 30% of the property rental must be paid to confirm a booking. No contract will exist until receipt of payment and the completed booking form has been received and accepted by the owner. If payment has not been received within 7 banking days the owner will presume that you have cancelled the reservation. Your reservation will be confirmed upon payment of such deposit.
Balance payment is due four weeks prior to travel payable by bank transfer.
All deposit payments can be made by credit / debit card.
30% deposit is non refundable
All major credit and debit cards accepted (5% surcharge applies)
Last Minute Booking
If the booking is made within four weeks of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the rental shall be due at the time of booking
Exclusions & Additional Charges
* Renter agrees to pay the owner for the cost of repairing or replacing (solely at the owner's discretion) any item of property, or contents at the Villa which is damaged due to negligence or willful default of the renter during the renter's occupation, or which is missing.
* The person in whose name the booking is made acts on behalf of all other persons named, and becomes responsible to the owner for all payments in respect of the booking.
* 30% deposit is non refundable.
* Within 4 weeks of arrival date payment forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by The Manager's reservation department. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during the same seasonal period.
* Although it is unlikely that the owner will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it does occasionally happen, and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, the owner shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable the owner will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, the owner will cancel the booking and refund you in full.
* The owner shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by you above the amount paid by you.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage). The Owner is not responsible to the Guests and their party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental etc.