Peaceful surroundings and luxury accommodation
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
The secure 4 house compound is set in a peaceful residential oasis among the coconut trees and offers some garden and mountain views.
It is very conveniently located right between the most popular places in Samui: Chaweng beach (3km) and Bophut Fisherman's Village (4km). You will find the best beach on the island in Chaweng with its exciting nightlife spots. Bophut boasts many stylish restaurants and a quiet beach with wonderful views of the next door island.
The nearest beach is Bangrak beach at 2.4km and is a great place for a morning walk. 3 of Samui's shopping centers including the new Central Festival are within 5 min drive (2km).
There is a 24h 7-eleven within walking distance (300m) and also some small Thai restaurants and food stalls. The Samui International airport is only 4km away meaning arriving and departing is a breeze.
Ask us for our great value weekly and monthly rates
"Baan Luxor - eternally Young - forever Now"
Your "home away-from-home" boasts about 160 sq m. of living space comprising of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus a powder room, full-size European kitchen fitted with granite bench tops and large living/dinning with plenty of natural light. Two plant-filled atriums create interaction of outdoor/indoor spaces and bring about the tropical feel inside.
All the bedrooms are upstairs and have KS (1) and QS beds (2). The over-sized, wet-bathrooms feature glass bricks and rain showers with skylights above. There is a private 2 person Jacuzzi and a day-bed located on the main bedroom terrace from which you can enjoy some mountain and pool views!
The lovely, salt water 12 x 6 m pool is set right at the villa doorstep and surrounded by lush tropical garden. The pool is shared between 3 holiday homes. It features waterfall in sandstone guarded by two statues of Sphinx and under-water Ancient Egyptian Cross of Life. The special and mystical powers of Ankh are meant to energize the water, invigorate the body and bring good health, perhaps even eternal life to swimmers. Try if it works for you!
Apart from full range of designer furniture and ornaments the villas are equipped with 42" and 32" flat panel LCD TV's, entertainment systems, white goods and everything else to make you feel at home right away.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 100||4|
|3 bedroom||USD 170||4|
|2 bedroom||USD 150||4|
|3 bedroom||USD 220||4|
* Light villa cleaning service, plants watering every 4 nights
* Laundering of all bed linen and towels every 4 nights
* Welcome pack of fresh fruits, coffee, tea, water and milk (min. 1 week rental)
* Samui airport transfers (one each way for bookings of 7+ nights)
* Free Wi-Fi Internet 24 hours
* Cable TV (40-plus channels)
* Check-in Time is 2:00pm; Check-out time is 11:00am (early arrival and late departure upon availability of the house)
* Breakfast or meals of any kind that are available by deliveries
* Live in staff like babysitting, massage or car rental that all can be arranged
* Monthly rates don't include electricity usage
* All damages to the property and extra cleaning if left unreasonably soiled
* Refundable house breakages/security bond of USD300 is payable on arrival. Fully refundable after inspecting villa morning of departure
* Pets under 20 pounds weight allowed with prepaid USD200 charge
* Additional guests USD 35.00 per night for each additional guest.
* A non-refundable down-payment of 30% is required to secure your reservation
* The down-payment can be paid via bank transfer (TT) or PayPal out of the credit card
* PayPal payments are subject to 4% merchant fee
* The balance of total rental amount is due in cash on arrival (unless arranged otherwise)
* The 30% down payment is generally non-refundable but can be credited towards a future booking at our discretion
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to availability
* Substantial changes to the booking period are subject to an administrative fee of 1,000 THB