|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
This luxurious 5 star villa is located on Laemson in Kamala, overlooking the Andaman Sea, refines paradise with a taste of elegance. This villa is close to many of the main hotels and golf courses (Banyan Tree at 15 minutes).
With a tranquility that puts nature at ease with its inhabitants, this luxurious 5 star villa on Laemson, overlooking the Andaman Sea, refines paradise with a taste of elegance. Boasting 6 bedrooms, this stunning villa is the perfect option for family reunions or a group of friends wishing to vacation together.
The house was built by the Architect of the Amman Hotel Group on a rock point at the end of a peninsula overlooking Kamala Bay and the Andaman Sea with 275 degrees view.
The pavilions occupy some 5000 square meters close to many of the main hotels and golf courses (Banyan Tree at 15 minutes). It took 5 years to build the owner's dream house (with the most dramatic views in Phuket) which sleeps 12 people comfortably (owner's bedroom pavilion not for rent) and consists of Dining/Sitting room 72 sq.m. with wide screen TV. Outside, roofed, dining pavilion with 275 degree sea view (seating 12).
Three double bedrooms pavilions with own bathrooms. Two double bedrooms with one bathroom and nanny room. One double bedroom with shower. All bedrooms have satellite TV.
A large platform on the rocks to have drinks with your family/friends and two small seating areas above the rocks will provide spectacular views. Some of the other great features of the villa are a Cinema room (with games console), gym with sauna & steam room. Full electronic security and 24 hours watch men. Computer with internet connection. All rooms are centrally air-conditioned. House is fully staffed with English speaking head of staff/cook, two maids and driver (all in uniform).
Air conditioned car and 17 meter super fast fishing and diving yacht (9 rods, air compressor, 5 diving tanks, 2 underwater scooters) can be rented separately (sleeps 6 with two bathrooms).
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|6 Bedroom||USD 2,700||5|
|6 Bedroom||USD 1,900||3|
|6 Bedroom||USD 2,700||5|
|6 Bedroom||USD 4,800||10|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Experienced Thai Cook to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner
* One return airport transfer
* Welcome at Arrival by our local concierge team
* Maid Service every day to clean and make-up rooms
* 5% service fee
* Breakfast and other food costs
* Extra bed USD 75
* Service charge THB 500/night /room
* A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount must be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
* The remaining balance is due eight(8) weeks before the rental period. A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage's during the rental period of the property or their contents. It may also be used to cover the cost of the use of telephones, extra cleaning (if required) and other services. It is usually returned within 2 weeks of departure from the property, less any unpaid expenses. Cost of refunding the security deposit will be deducted from the security deposit.
* If booking within eight(8) weeks of the rental date, the entire contract price shall be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
* If any payment is not made within the specified times, the management may treat the contract as cancelled.
* No refunds shall be made on payments received. In the event of cancellation after payment has been made, the management will approach the Villa Owner and endeavor to obtain a credit for a future stay in the villa booked. If the Villa Owner is in agreement, management will issue a statement of account in confirmation.
* It is recommend clients take out Travel Insurance to protect against a medical emergency or certain other unforeseen circumstances which preclude the client from traveling.