Privacy, luxury, paradise!
If Baan Kluay Mai is not available, please check other Koh Samui villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Baan Kluay Mai is a family friendly property that is located in Hua Thanon. It has three bedrooms and three baths and is recommended for six people, although it can actually accommodate up to eight guests. Like most Samui villas, this is a secure property and has its own swimming pool.
Plenty of tropical plants surround the villa. Fish ponds are also on site to add some natural touch. There is a swimming pool, which is big enough for all the guests. Here, guests can spend plenty of time in the water and just be able to bask in the invigorating tropical weather of Samui. Near the pool is an outdoor lounge where you can get a massage or enjoy a paperback. The pool area also has some lounge chairs where guests can relax while taking in the ambience.
Baan Kluay Mai has comfortable bedrooms that have a direct pool access. These bedrooms are all air conditioned and have an open design that is commonly seen in many villas in Koh Samui. The two bedrooms feature a king-size bed while the third bedroom features two twin beds. Elegant décor and wooden floors create a homey atmosphere that is conducive for relaxation. The en-suite baths are spacious and have terrazzo bathtubs and a roomy modern shower.
The living area is done in neutral colors and has a cozy sofa and a flat screen TV. Like the rest of the interiors, this part of the villa is also air conditioned and has a ceiling fan. A typical Koh Samui villa rental often has a modern kitchen. At Baan Kluay Mai, the kitchen is fully equipped and features specially designed cupboards, a fridge, a conventional oven, a microwave, and a multi-burner stove. The sink is spacious and the counter makes meal preparations a lot easier.
Baan Kluay Mai is recommended for a medium sized family and can also be shared among friends or couples. It is such a lovely island retreat with a house keeper, a chef, and a number of services that will make your stay on the island practically stress free. There are restaurants nearby, as well as a golf course. The beach is also pretty close so if you want to experience one of the island’s white sand beaches, you can do so.
Located just 150m from the quiet sandy Hua Thanon beach, but just 5 minutes from the busy hub of Lamai with plenty of shopping and nightlife, this villa is perfect for people who want the best of both worlds. Local life can be seen in the village of maret, with thai restaurants and your daily supplies. Just a little further and you will be in Lamai town, with every option of western food, thai food, nightlife and shooping.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 471||3 nights|
|USD 330||3 nights|
|USD 559||3 nights|
|USD 400||3 nights|
|USD 641||3 nights|
|USD 465||3 nights|
* Rates include 10% service charge and 7% VAT
* Continental breakfast
* Laundry service for linen
* Baby cot and high chair available
* Excursions and car hire
* Airport transfer USD 50 per trip
* Private chef on request with extra charge and subject to availability.
* Private massages, yoga can be arranged with extra charge.
* Nanny for extra charge.
* Extra bed USD 30 per person/night
* 30% deposit required to reserve the villa
* Balance in full to be paid within 60 days of arrival
* 50% deposit return if booking is cancelled more than 30 days before date of stay
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel and health insurance.
* No claim can be made against the Agent or the owners of the rented properties by Guests related to the use of the Villas or third party services.â€¨
* The agent shall not be responsible for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events outside of the Agent control.