Stunning luxury villa with 16m pool
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Bophut is only a five minute drive from the villa and well worth a visit, especially in the evening. Bo Phut is one of Samui's oldest settlements and remains a quaint little fishing village, with several of the seafront shop houses converted into restaurants. The beach itself is some two kilometers of white sand, and the tranquility of the bay makes this a popular spot for water skiing. Located within Bophut is Fisherman's Village, where you will find a charming and romantic atmosphere, perfect for a little privacy, with a whole array of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes.
Close to pier for island hopping and diving
5 minutes from Bophut 9 hole par 3 golf course
15 minutes from the Santiburi championship golf course
5 minutes from the romantic setting of Fisherman’s Village
10 minutes from Chaweng Beach shopping centers, restaurants and nightlife
Big Buddha temple and it’s sunsets nearby
*Stunning Uninterrupted Panoramic Ocean-Views*
Baan Grand View is a 5 bedroom superior mountain top villa among the picturesque hills of Bo Phut that offers a stylish standard of living with stunning panoramic sea views.
Put your feet up on a spacious and beautifully decorated terrace or take a dip in the 16 metre infinity pool surrounded by views from Koh Samui’s infested floral life over to the crystal waters and white sandy beaches of Koh Phangan.
Designer's Dream - Architectural Heaven
The villa was designed by an award winning Hong Kong based architect to create the ideal open plan lifestyle whilst maintaining a high level of privacy. Being located on Bophut Hill and gated off from public access gives guests the chance to loosen up and experience purely undisturbed relaxation far from the hustle and bustle of busy streets.
A Stunning array of tropical garden life can be seen flourishing throughout the villa.
*The closest you'll get to a private hotel haven*
All 5 bedrooms have been appointed with luxury king-size beds, Air conditioning, safes, mini fridges and finished with chic Thai ornaments and artworks. All the stunning en-suites feature free flowing rain showers and terrazzo bathtubs and polished stainless steal fixtures.
A spacious Kitchen area together with wine chiller, granite worktops, island, hob, oven and double basin sink complementing a dining area with a beautiful large teak wooden dining table (Comfortably accommodating up to twelve persons), enlightened by a stunning chandelier which is the center piece of the room makes it ideal for private entertaining. The mountain side entertainment sala provides the possibility to cater for a further 10 persons and is accompanied by a state of the art surround sound system, wine chiller, fridge and electric cook tops.
In addition there is a digital mood lighting system throughout the living areas so you can set the scene of your choice.
*A Family retreat or perfect for corporate events*
Baan Grand View is ideal for big family gatherings as its sister villa Baan Grand Vista is just in close proximity offering two villas with total of 10 bedrooms and 2 pools which would be perfect for extended families and friends.
• Lower Occupancy: Guests still have FULL PRIVATE use of all the villa facilities
• Extra Beds $55 Per bed / pp. (2 extra guest only)
• Please make inquiry to receive revised quote with applicable discounts
• 15% Discount on stays 7 days or more
• Lower Rate Occupancy: 3 bed / sleeps 6 ($130 less daily, high season only)
• Monthly Discounts: 30% discount for stays of 28 days or more
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
Note: For monthly rentals, electric & water usage are added to guest account
Note: Promotions cannot be combined
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|5 bedroom||USD 640||5|
|5 bedroom||USD 510||5|
|5 bedroom||USD 640||5|
|5 bedroom||USD 510||5|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,150||7|
• Unlimited water usage
• 2 times weekly maid service (cleaning, linen & towel change)
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Thai, Chinese)
• Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
• Baby cot and high-chair
• Free WI-FI throughout the villa
• Digital Safe for important belongings
• Service charge 10% (one-off payment covering all services included)
• Electric at 6 THB / unit
• Private Chef @ 1,500 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Airport transfers (Private transfer available on request)
• Mahjong Table available for rental at 500 THB per day (minimum 3 days)
• Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
• Chartered boat services (available upon request)
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
* Payments are to be made via Pay Pal account or a bank SWIFT transfer to our nominated bank account.
* Deposit: To guarantee this booking, you will be required to pay a 30% deposit.
* Final Payment: The balance of total rental amount is due a minimum of 30 days before the check-in date.
* Smoking within the villa is not permitted but ashtrays are provided around the villa.
* Only those persons stated prior to arrival have permission to stay at the villa.
Terms & Security Deposit:
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, ‘The Villa’ must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
1. More than 30 days before arrival: The deposit will be forfeited.
2. Less than 30 days before arrival date: all rental payments (100%) are forfeited.
In case the deposit was paid and the balance will not be paid, all payments are forfeited with immediate effect and no notification will be issued.
If the dates of the booking need to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Management Company
Cancellation during the period of the holiday.
The prepaid rental balance will be returned only under exceptional circumstances and at the sole discretion of the Management Company.
The owners are not responsible to you and your party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as water craft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental, etc.
We remain at your entire disposal shall you need any further assistance or information, and look forward to having the chance to welcoming you in Samui.