A stunning tropical paradise escape
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Baan Faa Sai is nestled in the stunning Angthong hills and boast the most breathtaking panoramic views over the Bang Por beach Coastline with Angthong National Marine park islands to your left and Koh Phangan island to your right. You will see some of the most amazing sunset across the private infinity pool
This Spacious modern Balinese style villa provides maximum privacy, relaxation, tropical comfort yet just a few minutes drive down to Bang Por beach and only 15-20 mins to Maenam and Bophut beaches heading towards Chaweng and the more tranquil island style beaches of Lipa Noi and Thong Krut heading through the main town of Nathon.
Nathon town is the island's main port (car ferries also dock at Lipa Noi, a few kilometres south) and jumping off point for the islands of Koh Tao, Koh Phangan and mainland. To service the tourist trade, a small cottage industry of sarong shops, bakeries, second hand bookshops, travel agents and internet cafes have sprung up along the waterfront.
Koh Samui's busiest town Chaweng, has sprung up around one of the island's busiest beaches. Chaweng is the nightlife central with bars, restaurants and shopping catering to every taste.
5 minutes from the unspoilt Bang Por beach; 25 minutes from Samui international airport; 20 minutes from Fisherman's Village; 10 minutes from the main town of Nathon; 25 minutes from central Chaweng
Local attractions include; World Class Golf cpourse 18 holes - only 10 minutes away; Jungle Excursions; Paradise Park Farm; Elephant Trekking; Diving; Big Game Fishing; 10 Pin Bowling; Cinema; Shooting Ranges; Paintball; Go-Karting; Beach-Front Restaurants; Zoo; Water-Park
This modern and luxurious 4 bedroom Koh Samui villa is situated above the village of Bang Por on the northern coast of Koh Samui. Baan Faa Sai, a spacious Balinese style villa, provides privacy, relaxation and comfort in a paradisiacal tropical setting; offering breath taking views across a lush hillside to the stunning 180 degree sea view of the crystal clear aqua blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand.
The layout of this villa has been carefully considered to provide stunning views whilst bringing outdoor and indoor living seamlessly together. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area boasts bespoke high end furnishings and plush elegant décor, infused with a variety of artworks, and to top it off it has large concertina glass doors that allow the stunning vistas to permeate the villa. The living room is equipped with a large plasma TV, Panasonic surround sound system, DVD library, and UBC Cable Services.
The outdoor living areas also provide perfect opportunities for the ultimate relaxation; including a large covered deck surrounding the infinity pool, complete with sun loungers and umbrellas (for sun worshippers and shade seekers), and a separate Sala ideal for some individual and shared downtime.
The open plan kitchen is fully fitted with all necessities, including a separate laundry; however if you don’t fancy cooking, a chef is available at request, so you can truly put your feet up! The villa boasts indoor dining, with uninterrupted sea views, and bespoke alfresco dining, with a poolside dining table and a separate BBQ area with service window to the kitchen.
The central feature of the villa has to be the 130m² private pool with; an integral spa, a Jacuzzi which holds up to six people, and outdoor bath with views of Angthong Marine Park.
The villa contains four spacious en-suite bedrooms, each with stunning vistas visible through floor to ceiling glass doors that open onto the pool area. In every bedroom amenities include air conditioning, Plasma TV and DVD player, and linen provided and changed every three days (towels as required). Ensuring that your stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible at all times, day or night.
Baan Faa Sai is nestled in the stunning Angthong hills; providing maximum privacy, relaxation, tropical comfort and yet it is just a few minutes’ drive down to Bang Por beach and only 15-20 mins to Maenam and Bophut beaches heading towards Chaweng and the more tranquil island style beaches of Lipa Noi and Thong Krut heading through the main town of Nathon.
Baan Faa Sai also has a full-time manager, Khun Jai, who is available to help ensure you have a perfect holiday; providing full serviced accommodation, taking care of rooms, gardens and pools. We can arrange for you to have an in-house chef should you wish or provide food or wine/drinks, organize tours, activities or taxis, and provide a rental car. We can also arrange for you to have a massage and spa treatment in a nearby five star resort.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|3 bedroom||USD 414||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 482||3|
|Christmas & New Year||2017-12-19|
|4 bedroom||USD 788||7|
* The rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and 7%
* Introduction to the villa by our management staff
* All Bath and Pool towels are provided.
* Cleaning and linen changes every 3 days
* Self- Catering Property.
* Garden staff will attend to the garden and pool maintenance.
* Our Management Staff are available for your convenience
* Extra bed at cost of $55
* Airport shuttle transfer charge applies of THB 1000 one way (Charges for airport transfer are applicable per trip and for a maximum of 8 passengers per vehicle.
* Electricity usage is not included and there is a charge of THB 7 per KwT rounded off to the nearest 100. Meter readings done on arrival and departure.
* Additional cleaning/linen is available on request at extra charge.
* Additional persons not mentioned in the confirmed booking
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* Early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villa
* Security deposit of THB 10,000 is paid by the clients on arrival
* We strongly do recommend that all the clients should have a valid health insurance, especially for the families with children.This is to protect yourself against financial losses in a foreign country.
* Initial Deposit An initial deposit of three (3) nights of the Villa rental must be paid to confirm a booking, unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability.
* During the season of Christmas and New Year, fifty percent (50%) of the villa rental due is to be paid to confirm a booking. Before the booking is confirmed and a contract comes into existence, Management reserves the right to increase or decrease the agreed prices.
* No contract will exist between with the management until receipt of funds.
* If funds are not received within 5 banking days the reservation shall be deemed to have been cancelled and Management reserves the right to allocate the Villa to another client
* Should the booking be cancelled, cancellation charges will become payable in accordance with our Cancellation Policy.
* Transfer of the outstanding balance must be paid at least 30 days before the day of arrival, unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability
* If Management does not receive the balance by the due date, it reserves the right to cancel the booking and cancellation charges will apply
* If the booking is confirmed within 30 days of the arrival date, the whole amount of the Villa rental is to be paid at the time of booking- This is applicable for all seasons.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.