Sit back and enjoy the spectacular sunsets
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Baan Dao Sawan is situated on the islands west coast overlooking Ao Haad Yao Beach. This area is one of the reasons the west became so popular in the early days due to its beautiful sunset views and softly curved bay that is the image of paradise. Here the coast forms into idyllic coves that are flanked by huge rounded volcanic rocky points.
The town of Thongsala is also within fifteen minutes with its bustling restaurants and bars.
Overlooking the incredibly dramatic beauty of Haad Yao, or long bay, Baan Dao Sawan and Baan Fah Sawan truly live up to the meaning of their names in Thai: heavenly. The two luxury villas can be rented separately, or together for bigger groups. Both maintain total privacy and seclusion in their enviable hillside location with sweeping panoramas of Haad Yao, the marine park, and the dramatic tropical sunsets this side of the island is renowned for.
The smaller of the two villas, Baan Dao Sawan comprises two large bedrooms, both with marble bathroom suites, and decorated with beautiful Thai furnishings and distinctive artwork.
The fully-fitted European grade kitchen, and lovely sitting area are comfortable and well-appointed, taking full advantage of the villaï¿½s wonderful views. Both bedrooms have direct access to the infinity pool from which guests can relax and enjoy the spectacular scenery. Outside, extensive sundecks surround the villa, set in lush tropical gardens.
Baan Fah Sawan is the larger of the two villas, comfortably sleeping six people. This stunning property boasts three bedrooms, all with luxuriously appointed en-suites. The central feature of this spacious villa is the large open plan living area and kitchen which offer fabulous views across the bay to the marine park, while catching the cool ocean breezes.
Surrounding the villa, the dramatic jungle backdrop ensures total privacy, while the expansive outdoor areas - which include: a large patio area and purpose built barbeque, large pool, and wrap around balconies - ensure guests will enjoy the stunning views and sunsets to full effect.
The villa is designed with contemporary Thai furnishings and tropical hardwood accents throughout, with a European grade extremely spacious kitchen. Modern Thai dï¿½cor and beautiful artwork have been chosen with care throughout the property in order to enhance the contemporary Asian design of the villa.
(For more information and photos of Baan Fah Sawan please refer to the separate listing)
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 214||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 244||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 214||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 244||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 305||7|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Personal chauffeur collection and return from port of Koh Phangan
* Welcome drinks on arrival
* House keeping services
* All linen, towels, beach towels
* Gratuities, up to the guest's discretion upon departure.
* Rates do not include personal laundry, gratuities, car rental, cost of food and drinks, personal items and expenses, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc) or replacement of breakages. Fair wear and tear accepted. All the above charges are payable by you locally.
An initial deposit of 30% of the property rental must be paid to confirm a booking. No contract will exist until receipt of payment and the completed booking form has been received and accepted by the owner. If payment has not been received within 7 banking days the owner will presume that you have cancelled the reservation. Your reservation will be confirmed upon payment of such deposit.
Balance payment is due four weeks prior to travel payable by bank transfer.
All deposit payments can be made by credit / debit card.
30% deposit is non refundable
All major credit and debit cards accepted (5% surcharge applies)
Last Minute Booking
If the booking is made within four weeks of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the rental shall be due at the time of booking
Exclusions & Additional Charges
* Renter agrees to pay the owner for the cost of repairing or replacing (solely at the owner's discretion) any item of property, or contents at the Villa which is damaged due to negligence or willful default of the renter during the renter's occupation, or which is missing.
* The person in whose name the booking is made acts on behalf of all other persons named, and becomes responsible to the owner for all payments in respect of the booking.
* 30% deposit is non refundable.
* Within 4 weeks of arrival date payment forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by The Manager's reservation department. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during the same seasonal period.
* Although it is unlikely that the owner will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it does occasionally happen, and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, the owner shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable the owner will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, the owner will cancel the booking and refund you in full.
* The owner shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by you above the amount paid by you.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage). The Owner is not responsible to the Guests and their party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental etc.