A hidden gem
If Baan Arun is not available, please check other Koh Samui villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
This hidden gem with quick access to Chaweng, the famous Fisherman's Village and also the airport, is not only perfectly situated but amazingly presented. The images speak for themselves regarding the perfectly kept landscaped gardens, huge family private pool and beautifully decorated spacious internal living space. This villa is perfect for both friends and families.
* The Landscaped Gardens & Spacious Private Pool *
The villa's landscaped gardens are flawlessly maintained and together with its large swimming pool, is the perfect private retreat for relaxation and simply taking life easy.
It is important to mention the high privacy that you enjoy in the villa due to the amazing landscaped gardens surrounding the property. Here you can spend your holiday undisturbed, but notably you are located only minutes from the stunning Bangrak Bay and sweeping beach line. Baan Arun enjoys Samui's glorious sunrises.
Poolside you will find an outside dining area, together with beautiful twin loungers. Baan Arun has a very spacious poolside terrace, plenty of space for guests to sit back and relax, even at maximum occupancy.
* The Bedrooms *
The villa comprises of 4 air conditioned bedrooms with king and queen-sized beds, making it perfect for small families. A baby-cot is also provided for infants should guests require it.
There are 3 en-suite bathrooms available. Bedrooms 1 and 2 have their very own private en-suite bathrooms, whilst bedrooms 3 and 4 enjoy a large interconnecting en-suite bathroom, with amazing pebbled finished bath.
* The Kitchen Area*
From the bedrooms areas there is a long corridor hugging the outside pool terrace, taking you into the huge open-planned living space. Here you will find the spacious European kitchen offering all the amenities guests would expect, together with an Island / breakfast bar.
From the kitchen is the dining area where guests may choose to serve up dinner or to take the opportunity of allowing our private chef serve some of the best dishes Thailand has to offer. Beautiful leather sofas in the lounge area next to the pool offers a LED Flat screen TV with satellite channels to enjoy.
The villa is equipped with fridge freezer, microwave, kettle as well as all the Western utensils you would expect in your own home.
The Guest Management concierge team are also arguably the best villa team on the Island and are always ready to assist to ensure the vacation is as perfect as possible.
• For any applicable discounts to apply to rates, please make inquiry
• Extra Beds $55 Per bed / pp. (1 extra guest only)
• Free Nights: Pay 6 nights and stay 7 nights (on daily rates)
• Monthly Discounts: 25% discount for stays of 28 days or more
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
Note: Promotions cannot be combined
Sunshine Samui Services Co., Ltd
The villa is situated only minutes from the stunning Bangrak Bay and sweeping beach line. Baan Arun enjoys glorious sunrises. Bangrak is translated as ‘Place of Love’.
The area is one of the most sought after, exclusive and affluent spots on the island favoured highly by local foreigners living here due to it s proximity to everything and yet the quiet and quaint village feel has not been lost.
As you stroll along the beautiful beach, here you will find restaurants, spas, massage shops, among other tourist shops. Walk a little further to find one of Samui’s finest restaurants which was featured on TV just a while back; Ocean’s 11. In contrast, close by there are a multitude of smaller but very good traditional Thai beach-side restaurants. The villa is ideally situated with the stylish Bo-Phut, lively Chaweng and the famous Big Buddha tourist attraction no more than 10 minutes away.
Fisherman's Village is only a five minute drive from the villa and well worth a visit, especially in the evening. Bo Phut is one of Samui's oldest settlements and remains a quaint little fishing village, with several of the seafront shop houses converted into restaurants. The beach itself is some two kilometers of white sand, and the tranquility of the bay makes this a popular spot for water skiing. Located within Bophut is Fisherman's Village, where you will find a charming and romantic atmosphere, perfect for a little privacy, with a whole array of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
120/9 Moo 2
84320 Bophut, Koh Samui
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 420||3 nights|
|USD 480||3 nights|
|USD 420||3 nights|
|USD 240||3 nights|
|USD 420||3 nights|
|USD 240||3 nights|
|USD 540||7 nights|
• Unlimited electric and water usage
• Twice weekly maid service included (additional available on request)
• Bed linen changed twice weekly, pool towels changed as necessary.
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
• Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
• Free WI-FI throughout the villa
• Digital Safe for important belongings
• Private Chef @ 1,500 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Airport transfers (Private transfer available on request)
• Baby cot and high-chair (available at small fee)
• Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
• Chartered boat services (available upon request)
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
* Payments are to be made via Pay Pal account or a bank SWIFT transfer to our nominated bank account.
* Deposit: To guarantee this booking, you will be required to pay a 30% deposit.
* Final Payment: The balance of total rental amount is due a minimum of 30 days before the check-in date.
* Smoking within the villa is not permitted but ashtrays are provided around the villa.
* Only those persons stated prior to arrival have permission to stay at the villa.
Terms & Security Deposit
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
1. If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, 'SSV' must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable:
1.1 More than 30 days before arrival: The deposit will be forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable if SSV
secures a reservation fully or partially covering the initial booking
1.2 Less than 30 days before arrival date: all rental payments (100%) are forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable
if SSV secures a reservation fully or partially covering the initial booking
2. If the dates of the booking need to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply
3. Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of SSV.
Cancellation during the period of the holiday.
1. The prepaid rental balance will be returned only under exceptional circumstances and at the sole discretion of the Management Company.