cheerful, colourful and contemporary
If Villa Water Lily is not available, please check other Koh Samui villas available for rent.
Entering Villa Water Lily you get an instant feeling of space and style. The large L-shaped central swimming pool draws your eyes across the property to the incredible view across the ocean to Koh Phangan. This is a villa with an obvious Thai influence in the choice of artwork, traditional furniture and artefacts, and yet it maintains a crisp contemporary feel due to the individual style and colours selected. For example; the majority of the artwork is Thai, in subject, but painted in a very contemporary style using bright colours that are not commonly associated with such designs.
Three pavilions are positioned to create the central area which houses the pool and sizeable sala. The first pavilion, on the left as you enter, is parallel to the golden beach and has three en-suite twin bedrooms, the third being separated from the other two by a well planted, recessed garden area. The rooms all have polished dark wooden floors, solid hardwood furniture and are dressed with attractive ornaments and the delightful paintings. Each en-suite bathroom has a twin marble sink unit and natural stone-tiled showers. At the end of this building is a pathway bordered with plants that leads to a further bathroom.
The next pavilion is at a right-angle to the first on the left of the property looking towards the sea. In here there's a double bedroom with a very large en-suite bathroom. Next to that there is a beautiful carved wall feature set into a recess and surrounded with tropical plants. As you pass that you come to the Master suite. In here there's a double bed; vaulted wooden ceiling; and more traditional paintings, depicting scenes of life in ancient Thailand. There's a dressing area that leads into the en-suite bathroom where a large bathtub takes pride of place, with windows opening into an inner garden area and carved wall feature. To the front of the master suite is a sun terrace with sala and sun-beds.
A wide manicured lawn leads across the width of the property to a low wall with private entrance onto the beach. On the opposite side to the master suit is the final pavilion which has a bar, dining and entertainment room facing the ocean to the front. Sliding doors open and lead through an inner garden area to the open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen. This is a very large room with polished wooden floors and very stylish, high-quality furniture. There's a further bathroom and the wide entrance into the stone floored kitchen. An impressive island feature is surrounded by top-branded fitted appliances in natural wood units.
In the centre of the courtyard is the blue-tiled L-shaped pool with water feature. And, to finish off is a very large sala with Thai-style roof and sun-beds and chairs to sit and relax in comfort whilst enjoying this sophisticated villa.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
On the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island's busiest resort, Chaweng
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
c/o Cheng & Cheng, 10/F Allied Kajima Building
138 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 1,130||3 nights|
|USD 1,271||3 nights|
|USD 1,413||3 nights|
|USD 3,296||7 nights|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children).
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Rates include one round trip airport transfer
* Rates include Private Chef
* Rates include wifi service
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50++ per night (including breakfast)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to three (3) nights accommodation, excluding service charge and Tax.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.