Situated above Haad Salad Bay on the West coast of Koh Phangan. The resort is only a short walk to the nearest beach of Haad Salad, which boasts numerous restaurants, bars and other local amenities. Furthermore it is just a short taxi ride away from the main coastal town of Thong Sala.
Description of Villa Lotus
Situated on the West coast of Koh Phangan, Talaytong Village is a collection of fully serviced, luxurious family villas, providing breathtaking sunset views overlooking Haad Salad Bay and The National Marine Park.
Each Villa uses recycled timber from the north of Thailand and accommodates its own professionally landscaped garden and pool that is harmonious with the natural beauty of the area and resort.
Talaytong villas are traditional yet modern with every luxury you have at home. Each private villa offers house staff, fully equipped kitchen and living areas designed to open up along their north and west sides to create deep shaded pavilions with cool through breezes.
The resort is only a short walk to the nearest beach of Haad Salad, which boasts numerous restaurants, bars and other local amenities. Furthermore it is just a short taxi ride away from the main coastal town of Thong Sala.
Lotus Villa,This villa accommodates three double bedrooms, the sea view property features an external six birth jacuzzi. The ground floor accommodates two double bedrooms with a single bathroom. On the upper floor a spacious living area with bathroom and kitchen opens up to sea views over the beach with a mezzanine master bedroom above.
Include All taxes - No booking fees - Best price guaranteed
* Personal chauffeur collection and return from port of Koh Phangan
* Welcome drinks on arrival
* House keeping services
* All linen, towels, beach towels
* Gratuities, up to the guest's discretion upon departure.
* Rates do not include personal laundry, gratuities, car rental, cost of food and drinks, personal items and expenses, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc) or replacement of breakages.
* Fair wear and tear accepted.
* All the above charges are payable by you locally.
* An initial deposit of 15% of the property rental must be paid to confirm a booking. No contract will exist until receipt of payment and the completed booking form has been received and accepted by the owner. If payment has not been received within 7 banking days the owner will presume that you have cancelled the reservation. Your reservation will be confirmed upon payment of such deposit.
* Balance payment is due four weeks prior to travel payable by bank transfer.
* All deposit payments can be made by credit / debit card.
* 15% deposit is non refundable
* All major credit and debit cards accepted
Last Minute Booking
* If the booking is made within four weeks of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the rental shall be due at the time of booking
Exclusions & Additional Charges
* Renter agrees to pay the owner for the cost of repairing or replacing (solely at the owner's discretion) any item of property, or contents at the Villa which is damaged due to negligence or willful default of the renter during the renter's occupation, or which is missing.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage). The Owner is not responsible to the Guests and their party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental etc.
* 15% deposit is non refundable,
* Within 4 weeks of arrival date payment forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by The Manager's reservation department. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during the same seasonal period.
* Although it is unlikely that the owner will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it does occasionally happen, and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, the owner shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable the owner will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, the owner will cancel the booking and refund you in full.
* The owner shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by you above the amount paid by you.
Special note: This page was about Villa Lotus | Thailand villas. All of our websites involve Holiday rentals in Asia. So please browse our holiday villa websites for more great deals and special offers.