|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
On the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island's busiest resort, Chaweng
Villa Gardenia has been cleverly created to make the house as aesthetically pleasing as possible with intricate and attractive design features everywhere you look. Starting at the impressive entrance with the waterfall and pond feature being the first thing you see when you arrive. Either side of that are colourfully planted garden areas separating the pavilions that make up this stylish property. The use of tropical planted areas between the rooms adds to the overall feeling of privacy, it also creates an intimate and peaceful atmosphere.
The first pavilion on the left as you enter comprises of two twin bedrooms, each with a TV and en-suite bathroom with shower. Next to those is another garden area with outdoor bathroom and pathway leading to the next pavilion which houses the fully equipped kitchen and dining area.
The kitchen has a feature island and breakfast bar and doors leading through to the traditionally styled dining room. Wall panelling and a beamed vaulted ceiling create a luxurious and tasteful dining area. An interesting water feature then separates the dining area from an indoor entertainment room which has a large dining table and built in fridges hidden behind sliding doors.
Behind the water feature at the entrance is another pavilion which contains a separate lounge area with comfortable contemporary style furniture. This sits at the base of the blue-tiled saltwater swimming pool looking along its length across the garden, the beach and out to sea.
The third pavilion on the right side of the pool gives the appearance of being three separate buildings. In the first is a twin bedroom with bathroom. Another heavily planted garden area divides this from the next room which is a double bedroom with en-suite facilities that includes an indoor and outdoor shower room. Between this room and the master suite is an alcove area which has a feature stone wall offering privacy to the master suite's outdoor bathroom and it also provides a private poolside tanning area with two sun-loungers. The master suite has a double bed, comfortable seats, an antique TV cabinet and a walk-in dressing area. The en-suite bathroom has a shower and a bathtub looking out onto the feature stone wall with colourful plants adding to the natural feel of the room. Outside the master suite is a terrace with wooden garden furniture and a massage bed.
The pool has a grassed area around it planted with sweet smelling, mature frangipani trees. And the garden has an outdoor shower and a private gated entrance on to the beach.
This exceptional villa has an interesting and intricate layout which offers guests a feeling of total privacy wherever they are in the property.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,518||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,848||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 3,201||7|
|5 bedroom||USD 3,201||7|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children).
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Rates include one round trip airport transfer
* Rates include Private Chef
* Rates include wifi service
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50++ per night (including breakfast)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to three (3) nights accommodation, excluding service charge and Tax.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.