a taste of ancient thailand
If Villa Frangipani is not available, please check other Koh Samui villas available for rent.
From the moment you enter the grounds of Villa Frangipani, it's like being transported into an undiscovered ancient civilization. A large cascading water feature greets you with a slate background and an intricately carved stone wall-feature. This sets the tone for what may be a modern villa, with every expected facility, but it's been dressed to make it appear as authentic and traditional as possible.
External stone statues, wall carvings and mature tropical planting fill the spaces and provide an interesting detail everywhere you look. And, on the inside, the theme is continued.
To the right of the entrance are two twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, separated by a recessed garden feature. In front of that is another planted area with a path to a bathroom and then the pavilion that consists of the very well equipped and modern kitchen, with central island feature; a large living/dining area filled with artefacts, Buddha images and antique furniture; and doors connecting to the entertainment area via an internal garden. The entertainment area has a bar and, like all other rooms, has authentic wooden wall carvings and traditional ornaments. This whole pavilion has views to the sea at the front and the pool on the left.
Directly in front of the entrance, behind the impressive waterfall-feature, is a stand-alone lounge area with vaulted wooden ceiling and comfortable furniture. This looks out onto the long blue-tiled swimming pool, the lawned garden and out across to the beach and ocean.
To the left of the entrance are a twin bedroom with en-suite, a double bedroom with en-suite, and the mater suite all separated by lush recessed garden areas, complete with antique looking statues and carved stone wall features.
The master suite has a dressing area; a bathroom that has a large bathtub, with opening doors looking into the inner garden area; and a terrace area with outdoor seating facing the sea.
This is a villa that has been furnished tastefully with a range of traditional arts, crafts and designs used to great effect. Internal and external areas have been dressed accordingly resulting in an interesting, natural and authentic tropical ambience throughout.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
On the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island's busiest resort, Chaweng
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
c/o Cheng & Cheng, 10/F Allied Kajima Building
138 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 1,083||3 nights|
|USD 1,224||3 nights|
|USD 1,366||3 nights|
|USD 3,237||7 nights|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children).
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Rates include one round trip airport transfer
* Rates include Private Chef
* Rates include wifi service
* Special offer: 1 x 1 Hour ‘In-Villa Massage’ Per Adult (over 16 years old) - for stays in 2018 only
* Unlimited Kayak Use
* All Tea’s & Coffee’s
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50++ per night (including breakfast)
* In Villa Dining Menu
* In Villa Massage Service
* Nanny Service
* Vehicle with Driver
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to three (3) nights accommodation, excluding service charge and Tax.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.