Where heaven embraces the earth!
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Upni Duniya is located just 10 minutes from Samui International Airport and a short drive from the island's vibrant entertainment options. The nearby village of Bang Rak offers a wide choice of local amenities and the villa also enjoys close proximity to Samui's famed outdoor attractions with easy access to world class golf and boating activities, making a holiday at the villa one of excitement as well as pampering and relaxation. Spectacular views of nearby islands and Samui's famous golden Big Buddha statue provide a soothing backdrop to the stay.
Located on the tropical island oasis of Koh Samui, the six-star Upni Duniya redefines luxury through individuality, class and refined Thai hospitality with a European touch. This exclusive beachfront villa accommodates up to 18 guests in nine luxury suites and is therefore perfect for spending quality time with family and friends, fairy tale weddings or hosting a high-level business retreat.
Each of the bright and airy guest suites features its own distinctive designs, from colour themed interior decor schemes to state-of-the art entertainment systems. Suite Number Nine offers VIP guests an extraordinary level of comfort with aesthetic detailing, original Asian artworks and soothing colours combining to make every element of the suite extravagant, private and sensual.
Upni Duniya also offers 24-hour personalised services provided by 14 professional hospitality staff, including two gourmet chefs working in the property's two kitchens, one vegetarian and one non-vegetarian, as well as an onsite villa manager.
The villa is designed as a series of enchanting pavilions positioned around a path that leads from a subtle gated entrance right down to the beach, passing through a meditative tropical garden decorated with ancient sculptures and oversee two carp-filled ponds.
Four spacious suites occupy two double-storey buildings that also house a fully equipped fitness centre, while four more luxurious, private single-storey bedroom pavilions, plus the exclusive Villa Nine accommodate the remaining guests in absolute comfort. All the bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with romantic outdoor shower/bathtubs in the pavilion suites and an additional rain shower room connected to Villa Nine offers views of the bay beyond. Villa Nine also boasts its own oceanside jacuzzi and sun deck, as well as a comfortable lounge/private cinema to the rear.
An expansive, beautifully appointed living, dining and kitchen pavilion slides open onto the pool and sun deck drawing in views of the cerulean Thai Gulf. The open-plan room is furnished with a large comfortable sofa poised before a 65" flat screen TV and a striking square teakwood dining table seating 16 people, served by a fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar.
Contemporary Asian-influenced interiors create a stylish yet homely ambience, while outside on the terrace a second dining table and sofa offers the perfect spot for al fresco meals. A unique "island" relaxation sala sits suspended in the oceanfront infinity pool, the latter also featuring sunken sun beds and surrounded day beds for days spent lazing in the tropical warmth. An outdoor shower and separate bathroom makes entertaining easy and steps from the poolside garden lead directly onto Big Buddha Beach.
The villa's architectural symmetry exudes harmony, offering guests an immediate sense of equilibrium that inspires indulgent relaxation. The beachfront infinity pool flows gently down to the sea while the stunning interiors boast traditional features, art and artefacts effortlessly complemented by leading edge facilities and amenities, including Sony Bravia LCD TVs, Denon audio equipment, iPod connectivity and a comprehensive list of satellite TV channels.
In contrast to staying at a hotel or resort, guests are assured of complete privacy complete with undivided personal attention, meaning no request goes unheard and every wish is met with genteel efficiency.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,354||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 2,825||3|
|7 bedroom||USD 3,296||3|
|8 bedroom||USD 3,767||3|
|9 bedroom||USD 4,237||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,530||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,913||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 2,295||3|
|7 bedroom||USD 2,678||3|
|8 bedroom||USD 3,060||3|
|9 bedroom||USD 3,443||3|
|9 bedroom||USD 5,885||7|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Upni Duniya can either be rented as a whole 9 bedrooms or with a minimum of 4 bedrooms(outside Christmas and New Year peak periods)
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Meet & Greet at Airport & Airport transfer
* Baby cot and high chair provided free of charge
* Rates include daily full English breakfast
* Welcome reception
* Fruit/chocolates in room
* Free WiFi
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.