Space, style and scintillating views!
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
On the west coast of Koh Samui, 35 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Nathon and the night life of Lamai. The summer tide phenomenon makes the sea retract itself up to 100 meters from the beach line. The Headland Villas Estate is adjacent to the Baan Taling Ngam resort which features a beach front restaurant as well as water sports activities.
As part of Samui's most exclusive, prestigious and private estate of just six properties this villa has an instant appeal. From the moment you arrive at the Headland estate you will be struck by the peace and nature of the location.
A tree-lined stone pathway leads to the villa and also directly onto an absolutely idyllic white-sandy beach.
The entrance is subtle, like the whole estate, with each villa specifically designed to complement its outstanding natural surroundings. A few steps lead up and turn into a pretty garden area which guides your view across the infinity swimming pool and out to what is often described as the best view on Samui. From here you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the Five Islands, the Ang Thong National Marine Park and over to the mainland.
On this level there's a lawn area and sun-beds surrounding the tempting pool. Steps lead up to the next level of the property where the two thatch-roofed pavilions sit overlooking the pool and the incredible view.
On the left is the exquisite living area which incorporates an open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. An understated elegance and the discrete interior design concept contrast expertly with the tropical exterior aesthetics.
White dominates the interior space, coloring the floors, walls and dining chairs and yet the addition of muted natural colors in the grey sofa, light wood dining table, and brown ceramics creates a simplistic but comfortable space.
The kitchen area is defined by a white island feature and breakfast bar with built in appliances and spacious white cupboards blend almost invisibly with the white wall to provide stylish storage.
A high vaulted ceiling is enhanced by a glass frontage allowing the view to remain the primary focus at all times. Above the kitchen is a galleried mezzanine area which shares the spectacular view.
To the front of this pavilion is a covered terrace and to the right is an outdoor dining area. A pathway leads to the next pavilion which houses the two bedrooms. Across the front is another covered terrace area with sliding wooden vanity panels.
The first bedroom is unique on this exclusive estate as it incorporates a further galleried loft area approached via a white ladder. This could be used as a stylish office, child's TV room or simply for storage. As with the rest of the villa the theme in the bedroom follows the simple white concept and has twin beds and built-in wardrobes.
Above each bed is a framed elephant patterned piece of material which is mirrored in the silk runners on each white-based bed.
A heavy sliding door leads into the en-suite bathroom complete with large walk-in rain shower. From here doors lead out into a private courtyard garden.
The second bedroom has a stunning four-poster, white-draped bed accentuated and accessorized with brown and cream textured cushions and wall-mounted artwork which adds depth to the room. Again there's an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and doors leading to a private courtyard garden.
Leading between the two pavilions is a walkway which leads to a guest bathroom and shower, and also to the stylish wooden staircase leading to the mezzanine floor above the kitchen.
At the top of the staircase is a balcony and doors open to reveal an exceptional feature. Inside there's a comfy sofa, TV and an open aspect looking over the lounge, through to the ocean beyond. If privacy is an issue then curtains drop to completely separate this space making it a versatile and useful area.
As with all the villas here this property fits perfectly with the style, exclusivity and ethos of the Headland estate, with some unique and practical additional features, such as the extra space created by the loft in the twin bedroom and also having the pool and garden on a different level to the main accommodation. The whole property is enclosed by natural foliage adding to the peace and privacy, providing a very tropical serene atmosphere.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|1 bedroom||USD 530||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 647||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 1,000||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of four (4) Guests (including children) or two (2) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: USD 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.