Luxury villa in a tropical paradise
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Villa Sapparos is located in the sought after North East part of Koh Samui, on the private gated and secure Samui Summit Estate. This exclusive gated Estate enjoys a stunning hill location, close to the sea. With an almost continuous balmy breeze the villas are naturally cooled by the onshore breeze off the Gulf of Thailand. Being an island, the temperature is kept in check by the ever present cooling effect of the sea.
The Estate is just 10 minutes from the rustic airport and in addition allows easy access to some of the best entertainment and shopping areas and quality restaurants and hotels in Samui. Beautiful Choeng Mon Beach is only a short walk away and the better known Chaweng beach, with its shops and nightlife and Bophut Fisherman’s Village, with its vibrant restaurants and bars, are only a few minutes drive away.
Choeng Mon has for some time been recognised as the premier area of the island with tourist, residents and investors alike.
Located in Samui Summit Estate, within easy reach to Choeng Mon beach (15 min stroll) in the sought-after north-eastern part of Samui, Villa Sapparos offers privacy and luxury in a first class secure family-friendly haven.
Villa Sapparos comprises three separate buildings, plus a lounging thatched Sala, a total living area of around 450 square meters, including a 40 square metre swimming pool (with a built in children's area) set in 800 square meters lush tropical landscaped garden.
The prestigious Samui Summit Estate boasts 23 luxury villas in a gated community with 24 hour security and its own on-site management
Cool open plan interiors
The shared spaces provide the perfect setting for you to spend time with your loved ones. The first pavilion houses a modern western-style kitchen and an airy open plan living and dining area with ceilings fans, to provide guests with a light and cool atmosphere. There is also air conditioning in the living / dining area.
Entertainment in abundance
The villa is Balinese influenced, featuring a lot of natural wood, terracotta tiles and shaded and open spaces. It features a large thatched Sala pavilion providing a peaceful relaxing environment. Multi-channel satellite TV, DVD/CD players and free Wi Fi broadband internet are all provided in the villa. There is also a tennis court at the Estate which is free to all guests, tennis rackets and balls are available at the Estate office for a small fee.
Indoor and alfresco dining
The living and dining areas are right next to the separate fully equipped fitted kitchen. The large covered terrace has an outside dining table for al fresco dining right by the shallow end of the swimming pool making it ideal for the small ones to play safely whilst the adults eat and relax. It is also ideal for evening meals on Samui's tropical balmy evenings. If you don’t fancy cooking, a personal chef is available at an additional charge.
Swim, sunbathe and chill
The 10m x 4m private swimming pool has a sandstone sunbathing decks equipped with sun-loungers and umbrellas. It is the central focus of the villa and is fringed with lush flowers and tropical foliage, making it a truly picturesque place to kick back and relax.
Luxurious and comfortable bedrooms
Set in three separate buildings, the Villa Sapparos has four double en-suite bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king size bed and both an indoor bathroom and a private outside shower for nature lovers.
The queen and twin bedrooms (refurbished in late 2015), have interconnecting doors, ideal for families with young children, who want peace of mind as well as their own privacy. The doors can be locked, to ensure complete privacy to guests in either room who do not need this facility.
The fourth bedroom (also refurbished in late 2015) is self-contained whilst being an integral part of the villa. It has its own front door (at the front of the villa) and a rear door that leads into the villa itself straight to the garden and swimming pool deck. It has a fridge, tea and coffee facilities and space for additional beds or cots. This room is great for families with teenagers or grandparents who want their own space whilst still being part of the group.
Diverse local activities
Should you want to venture out, beautiful Choeng Moen Beach is only a short walk away, and the Estate is only a 10 minute drive from the airport. It is also a similar distance from picturesque Fisherman’s Village with its various restaurants and bustling area of Chaweng Beach with its famous night life is the same distance in the other direction.
Staff and services
Villa Sapparos is serviced daily by our team of maids and can, on request, provide private catering, in villa massage services and an array of other services to our guests. The management office is opposite Villa Sapparos to service your every need. Villa Sapparos has covered parking for two cars.
Security and safety
In this ever changing world sadly security has become foremost in many people’s minds.
At Samui Summit Estate, where Villa Sapparos is located, we provide 24 hour security. The Estate is controlled via an electronic barrier and there are two security guards at night and one during the day.
The Estate has CCTV and monitors all traffic in and out.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|4 bedroom||USD 275||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 198||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 385||7|
|4 bedroom||USD 198||3|
|Xmas / NY||2019-12-21|
|4 bedroom||USD 385||7|
* Rates include any current applicable discount
* Rates are valid for the maximum occupancy of each villa, including children
* Airport transfer included.
* Complimentary continental Breakfast is included in the daily rate for all villas and prepared by the villa staff
* Baby cots and high chairs are provided free of charge on request
* Any promotions running for the period of enquiry
* Fruit basket & welcome drink
* Welcome pack (6 small bottles water, bread, butter, jam, milk, tea, coffee, sugar) on arrival
Additional Benefits: Honeymoon offer (genuine Honeymooners max 2 pax per villa). One bottle of sparkling wine and room set up honeymoon-style
* Chef service is THB 1,605 + per meal. Food cost on guest account (cost + 20% provisioning fee or 600 baht whichever is the greater)
* Extra bed available at USD 53 + per night per person; Max 2 extra beds per villa, more on request and approval only
1. A deposit payment of 20% (50% for peak season) of the total due will be required upon the confirmation of a reservation
2. The balance payment is due no later then 45 days prior to guests arrival
3. All payments are required to be made by bank transfer net of all charges
4. Security deposits may be requested on a case by case basis
Last minute reservation
- In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
1. If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, WRMC must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written is received confirmation
2. The following cancellation charges are applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing and the period of stay
3. The below cancellation charges also apply if WRMC cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance
4. If the dates of the booking require to be amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply
5. Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of WRMC.
6. Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with our Manager on Koh Samui.
Low, High and Peak Seasons:
30 days or more before arrival date:
All Payments are forfeited but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by WRMC reservations department.
The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation during any period and solely for the villa initially reserved subject to availability of the villa
Within 30 days of arrival date:
All rental payments are forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable if WRMC secures a reservation fully or partially covering the initial booking
Christmas and New year Period:
For any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment
- All payments are forfeited and a full or partial refund is solely applicable if WRMC secures a reservation partially or fully covering the initial booking