Spacious, comfortable and stylish villa
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
The villa is located on Choeng Mon and a 5 minutes drive from the superb beach of Choeng Mon. The villa is about 10 min drive from Chaweng, 15 min from the Airport, 15 min from Bophut Fisherman's village and 25 min drive away from the Santiburi Golf and Country Club. The Villas has no sea view but provides an amazing feel of comfort and serenity.
Motsamot means beach in Cambodian, and the name could well represent the fact that Samui is a beach-lovers' island where you're never far away from a beautiful stretch of sandy beach. But, at this secluded property, it's the private, peaceful and natural atmosphere that provides the most striking feature.
This is a property set in an area of exceptional natural beauty and the location, size, layout, landscaping, and the use of natural materials all adds to the relaxing ambience. Wooden gates open to reveal a driveway with a large covered parking area and an imposing island feature of huge stones and mature trees.
From the driveway a covered Thai-style Sala entrance leads you on to a stone pathway that runs between the extensive garden areas and between the two mirror pavilions that make up this property. Steps take you down onto a terraced area and as you walk along the curved pathway and across the lily pond, complete with water fountains, stepping stones and a magnificent towering tree, the view alters and opens up to reveal the true extent of the swimming pool and the impressive grounds in which this property sits.
The clever positioning of the buildings and the route of the pathways ensures that you're eyes are steered to best appreciate what's on offer here, a great combination of indoor and outdoor living. Space and stylish landscaping help to enhance the atmosphere; lawns and colourful planting from the entrance to the lily pond add to the overall beauty. But the existing rock formations, mature trees and wild tropical plants situated in the area behind the pool provide an environment that's been created entirely by nature. This is a naturally shaded area to be enjoyed and explored by adults, and also an area of fun and adventure for children.
Both pavilions seamlessly blend modern facilities, high quality furnishings, and traditional Thai architecture. Plasma TV's, comfortable furniture, large wooden dining tables, and luxuriously appointed bathrooms are complemented by the choice of stylish Asian ornaments, accessories and artwork throughout.
The pavilion on the left of the property, as you look from the driveway, has an open-plan lounge and dining area with polished wooden floors and vaulted wooden ceiling. There's a study at one end of this room which can be used as a Nanny's or kid's room with a connecting double en-suite bedroom with a private terraced area leading out onto the garden. A second double en-suite bedroom has a separate entrance with views over the gardens, lily pond and swimming pool. At the rear of this pavilion there's a fully fitted western style kitchen. The pavilion is surrounded by stone terraces and pathways that lead to the stylish outdoor shower, and the sizeable blue-tiled freeform swimming pool, with covered Sala at one end. At the far side of the pool is a large gas bbq that sits against a stunning natural rock feature.
The terrace around the pool has ample sun-loungers with thick mattresses and steps that take you up to the terrace of the other pavilion; this specific terrace comes with a removable wooden railing that can be used to prevent young children from wandering too far. A sophisticated lounge and dining area, with wooden floors and vaulted ceiling, leads into another fully fitted kitchen and the laundry room. This pavilion also hosts two en-suite double bedrooms and one study/kid's/nanny bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom.
Providing very versatile accommodation this property is perfectly suited for two families, or a group of friends, to share. Its design gives a very natural and comfortable feeling and the layout of the pavilions, and the surrounding grounds, ensure that guests can always find their own space to relax in total privacy. The property stands alone and so no area is overlooked.
However, although the property is in a serene, secluded and private location, the island's beaches, shops, restaurants and other amenities are all within easy reach to guarantee an all round holiday experience.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|3 bedroom||USD 530||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 612||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 706||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 530||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 589||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 612||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 965||7|
|4 bedroom||USD 965||7|
|5 bedroom||USD 965||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of ten (10) Guests (including children) or two (2) Guests per bedroom
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: USD 30 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Chef service provided upon request and availability with additional charges
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.