A tranquil private pool villa near the beach
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Villa Tongsai Grove is approximately 500 metre walk to the beautiful Choeng Mon Beach and Choeng Mon village. Choeng Mon is on the North East tip of the Island and has it's own unique feel, along with being close to the main beach of Chaweng, airport and shopping centres.
Villa Tongsai Grove is a very private villa located just outside of the Horizon Estate, within easy walking distance of the beautiful Cheong Mon beach and village, making it ideal for families who want to be close to all amenities. This beautifully decorated villa has everything you need for a self-catering holiday, consisting of air conditioned bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms with showers. The open plan living area has slide back floor to ceiling patio doors at both the front and back of the room allowing soft breezes to filtrate through complimented by ceiling fans and cool tiled flooring. The living room consists of comfortable sofas and a plasma TV with satellite channels , music centre and internet access for your entertainment. There is also a dining table seating 6 persons next to a fully equipped kitchen. A utility room joins this, with its own washing machine, where you can take care of any additional laundry needs. A door leads off the living area to the master bedroom with ensuite and the remaining 2 bedrooms with own bathrooms can be accessed via the pool terrace. Outside, this villa boasts a very large garden indeed, rattan loungers can be found around the pool area, with its own mini sala to help cool you down. Step down into the garden area where you will find another dining area with BBQ and outdoor fridge, and beautiful lawned area and a second sala if you feel the need to escape completely.The villa has it's own power back-up generator which is automatic and silent should the need arise. This villa can provide a continental breakfast each day if required.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|3 bedroom||USD 291||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 318||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 291||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 452||7|
|3 bedroom||USD 452||4|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Utilities (Electricity and water) Short term bookings only.
* Maid service every 3rd days
* All Linen and towels
* Call out service to repair any equipment problems
* Free use of estate fitness facilities
* Car rentals and other transport charges
* Airport transfers
* Food drinks and other consumables
* Cancellation Insurance
* Insurance for personal possessions
* Excessive cleaning charges (e.g. upholstery)
* Car rentals, initial stocking of food, plus additional maid services can be ordered in advance at a nominal additional cost. These services should be ordered at the time of booking and are provided through the local management agent.
* Initial Deposit
An initial deposit of 30% must be paid to confirm a booking within 7 banking days.
* Balance Payment
Payment of the outstanding balance is due 30 days prior the arrival date and we will send out a reminder close to the due date. If the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the property rental shall be due at the time of booking. Payment can be made by direct bank transfer
* Long Term Rentals (over 1 month): different terms apply, please request information from The Manager
* A damage deposit of 500 US$ must be paid on arrival in cash only and will be returned on checkout subject to the villa inspection at the end of the rental. For monthly bookings we require one month's rental as security deposit.
CANCELLATIONS BY CLIENTS
* In the event that you have to cancel your booking at any time it should be noted that no refund will be made whatsoever.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance, which will need to provide separately to your booking, such insurance should provide compensation to you in the event of cancellation.
CANCELLATIONS BY THE MANAGER
Although it is unlikely that the Manager will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it is sometimes unavoidable in which case we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, We shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable The Manager will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, The Manager will cancel the booking and refund you in full, less any bank transfer charges. The Manager shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by the client.