Luxury, lifestyle, location, all with a capital
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Located at Lipa Noi beach, 30 minutes form the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng. In the Summer low tide season when the reef may dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children. Channels for swimming and letting sea kayaks out still remain at low tide
Set in one of the most desirable and beautiful residential areas on the island Baan Puri is a truly exceptional villa. The stone wall and heavy wooden gates give a hint of the style and quality that awaits you inside this tropical oasis. Everything about this property exudes luxury and excellence; and a more spacious, well designed layout would be very hard to find.
Once you are through the imposing entrance, contemporary stone pillars form pathways on either side of a large lily pond. To the right of this is the double garage and the staff quarters and to the left is a beautifully landscaped garden with children's play area.
As you walk along the trellis covered pathway, where the stone pillars are punctuated with tropical pot plants, there's a single storey pavilion on the left that houses two bedrooms.
The first has twin beds, a wooden vaulted ceiling and a wall mounted 42' flat screen TV. In the en-suite there's a dressing area, twin sinks and an indoor rain shower. Adjacent to the bathroom is a discrete private landscaped outdoor shower area. The room looks out onto the front garden area, the walkway and the water feature.
The second bedroom has an exquisite teak four-poster bed dressed with white drapes. This room is delightfully furnished with birdcage-styled standing lamps and heavy teak furniture. This en-suite also has a dressing area, twin sinks and indoor and outdoor showers. Doors open out with a view across the rear garden, pool and the ocean.
Directly in front of the entrance water feature is the impressive two-storey pavilion. The ground floor consists of a stunning open-plan living area. Set at the right end is a stylish kitchen with a dark slate-tiled floor and contrasting white units. There's a central island feature with all the high quality appliances you would expect.
At the other end of the room is a magnificent chilled wine cellar storing up to 400 bottles, running across the width of the room, which serves as a backdrop to a ceiling mounted 100' cinema screen. The hardwood floor in the living area together with fully opening doors at the front and rear help to bring the outdoors in, and the wall-less appearance creates a light, airy and cool living space. It also maximises the incredible views across the terrace, the pool and the beach. The lounge area is furnished with stylish, yet comfortable lemon coloured sofas, some interesting ornaments and antiques such as a large oriental gong, and solid teak coffee tables. The dining area is dominated by a matching teak table, which easily seats 12 people.
There's a large terrace area which is partially covered allowing for outdoor dining, entertaining or simply sitting and enjoying the view. The artwork has been extended to the outdoors with beautiful wall hangings.
To the left of the room is a feature open staircase that leads up to the first floor. A walkway leads to two further bedrooms that share a sizeable balcony at the front, a large sunning area and a further staircase that leads down into the garden and pool area. This balcony also forms a useful covered terrace in front of the downstairs lounge.
The upstairs bedrooms combine luxury, practicality and the outstanding view. Each has a dressing area and an open-plan, glass-walled en-suite bathroom allowing you to enjoy the views whilst soaking in the free-standing terrazzo bathtubs. Both rooms are beautifully furnished and accessorized and include 12' rain showers, 50' plasma TVs and built in wardrobes.
Taking the staircase down into the landscaped garden the overwhelming size of the property becomes apparent. A large lawn and landscaped area separates the terrace in front of the living area from the pool terrace and runs all the way down the right side of the property to the sala.
To the left of the pool is another pavilion with a further double bedroom with its own inner garden area, which has an eye-catching dark stacked slate waterfall. The bedroom has a wooden vaulted ceiling and another teak four-poster bed, which is again dressed with white drapes. Brightly coloured cushions decorate the sofa at the foot of the bed looking across the pool. A separate walk-in dressing room has a similarly colourful and comfortable sofa facing the wardrobes, which doubles as a large bed capable of accommodating two young children. This links into an exceptional en-suite bathroom. There are twin sinks, an indoor shower room and for sheer indulgence it has a private, romantic sunken terrazzo bathtub that literally sits at the pool's edge. A sliding wooden privacy screen can be utilised when required.
The final pavilion is a mirror image of the other complete with the same exceptional en-suite bathroom and poolside bathtub. However, this room looks directly onto a further terraced area,with its own magnificent oversized teak daybed, that leads into the garden and down onto the white sandy beach. Both poolside bedrooms also have their own poolside terraces and loungers.
The beach sala is situated right at the edge of the pool, opposite the beachfront bedroom pavilion and has a double sided bar area, so that you can relax at the bar either in or out of the pool. A dining area, all-weather seating, Sonos music system with Bose speakers and bbq complete the features of the sala.
The enormous 100' long blue-tiled infinity pool has permanent, sunken beds and has been designed and shaped to work with the individual style and layout of the property. The crystal clear pool is an ideal lap pool and is entirely chemical free using the latest ionizing technology and robotic cleaning.
The grounds have been planted with over 100 indigenous species of tropical plants chosen for their colour, beauty and fragrance, including rare night scented species. Flowers are cut from the garden each day and the chef will prepare your food using herbs picked freshly from the garden. At night the grounds are magnificently lit to create a truly memorable dining or party experience.
The beach at Lipa Noi is one of the finest on the island with soft white sand, good swimming conditions, outstanding views of the famous Five Islands, the Ang Thong Marine Park and across to the mainland, and it's perfectly positioned for Samui's legendary sunset scenes.
Baan Puri has everything you could wish for: sophistication; absolute luxury; high quality finishes; exquisite furniture; a functional layout; an abundance of space; the infinity pool; the beach; the garden; the views; and the scintillating sunset. It's the perfect place to enjoy a truly tropical luxury lifestyle.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-09-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-09-28|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-10-08|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-12-14|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-12-21|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-01-13|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-02-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-02-11|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-03-29|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-04-23|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-07-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-09-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-09-27|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-10-08|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-12-13|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-12-20|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-01-12|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-01-23|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-02-02|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-03-28|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-04-26|
* Daily rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of twelve (12) Guests (including children) or eight (8) and ten (10) with reduced occupancy
* Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates. Maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car. *Transfers are subject to terms and conditions, please ask for details at the time of booking.
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50 per night (including breakfast)
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, the villa reserves the right to void the Guest's booking request.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa,master card or Amex).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.