Bringing a touch of class to beachfront living
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Located on the Northern coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from the airport and chaweng beach, overlooking the Big Buddha island and Koh Phan Ngan.
This is tropical luxury living at its very finest. Baan Mika is surrounded by an antique styled wall befitting an ancient temple hidden in the tropical jungle. However this is a property that sits prominently in a prime beachfront location.
The rustic feel of the outer wall is mirrored in the heavy wooden doors, window frames, and furniture, the thatched Salas and wooden roofs with rattan lined vaulted ceilings all add to the overall natural rural ambience. But Baan Mika is definitely a home that enjoys all the modern comforts and technology associated with a high quality luxury home.
The private driveway opens into a courtyard for parking and once you enter the actual grounds of the property the size and magnificence are instantly apparent. This large and impressive villa is focussed around a central rectangular blue-tiled swimming pool that runs almost the whole length of the villa and right up to the beach. The pool incorporates a sizeable children's pool and a huge Jacuzzi.
The inner courtyard looking out to sea across the pool has the main lounge building on the right. Containing a mix of traditional and contemporary furniture pieces this room exudes quality and comfort. The open-plan room is clearly defined into comfortable seating areas; office space and an entertainment area with large flat screen wall-mounted TV and Bose surround sound system. There's also a guest bathroom.
Walking along the right of the pool you'll find the first bedroom pavilion. This building contains two double bedrooms with separate en-suite bathrooms and a door linking the two rooms. Each room has a wall-mounted TV and the Bose music system is piped throughout the whole property. Stylish furnishings and comfortable sofas complete the interior of the rooms. However the most striking feature here is the fact that both rooms have a separate private outdoor bathtub and shower which can be reached via the en-suite bathroom or from the pathways that lead behind the building.
The next pavilion also has some exceptional features. The first entrance leads into a shower room for when you're coming in from the beach or pool. A corridor from there takes you to a dressing area and separate toilet. The main room has a double bed, comfortable seating area and ceiling mounted flat screen TV. One side of the room has heavy sliding wooden doors which open to reveal twin sinks and a large terrazzo bath tub; from which you can enjoy the views out to sea. Beyond this room is a terrace that leads to a thatched Sala.
The Sala on this side of the pool provides an outdoor lounge area with sturdy wooden outdoor furniture and directly in front of this is the white sandy beach.
Walking between the edge of the pool and the beach you come to another thatched Sala. This one has a full kitchen, barbeque area, bar and dining furniture. As you go back up the other side of the pool the layout of the two bedroom pavilions is exactly the same as on the other side. Back at the top of the property on the opposite side of the courtyard to the lounge is the main kitchen and dining area.
This room is dominated by a stunning dining table. The kitchen area has a large island feature and all top branded appliances. In keeping with the rustic feel there's an amazing looking copper coloured extractor fan hung with rope that reaches over the island hob. Again everything here suggests that only the finest furnishing and highest quality products have been used throughout.
Baan Mika is a well thought out property. With six large bedrooms the property has provided ample space to allow each guest their own privacy. However the pool, the dining area and the lounge area are all more than big enough to be used comfortably by all the guests at once.
Each room has opening doors allowing the outside in and the planting and ornamental details mean that everywhere you look you'll notice something of interest. Whether it's the colourful tropical plants, ancient looking brick lanterns or the hanging wooden chairs on each terrace, this is a property designed to give you all you would expect from the tropical luxury lifestyle.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,872||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 2,295||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,589||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 2,060||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,872||5|
|6 bedroom||USD 2,295||5|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,589||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 5,060||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 3,237||7|
* Rates are inclusive of 10% service, and 7% tax.
* Rates are inclusive of continental breakfast and in-villa chef service.
* Services of the property manager and staff.
* Welcome package of fresh fruit and flowers.
* Maid service.
* Fresh linen and towels as needed.
* No charge for baby cots.
* Airport transfers are charged at $30 per trip for up to 7 guests, and subject to 7% tax.
* In-villa wine selection.
* In-villa spa treatments.
* Pre-arrival self catering provisioning
* Babysitting, (English speaking subject to availability)
* Overnight laundry service
* Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 10:30, although early arrival and late departure up to 15:00 may be requested subject to availability.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.