Practically perfect in every way
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
In Taling Ngam, on the western coast of Koh Samui, 45 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. The summer tide phenomenon makes the sea may retract itself 50 to 100 meters from the beach line. Baan Asan is facing the world class sunset and National Marine Park, a spectacle in itself
Baan Asan sits on the beach in one of the islands most scenic, serene and exclusive areas. The villa itself is simply stunning. Once you enter the white walled residence, via heavy wooden gates, and step into the entrance courtyard you'll realise that this is an exceptional and unique property.
The Property is an example of extremely modern architectural features and furnishings blended with just the right amount of Asian touches to create an interesting and stylish villa.
In terms of layout you can see that practicality and functionality have been high on the list of priorities, making this an ideal place to stay for groups of friends, couples and families.
The first building is the main living area and on entering the hallway you'll get the first glimpse of the scale and cutting-edge interior styling of this property. The walls are white and the floors are black, on the left is an antique oriental gong positioned as if there for you to announce your arrival. Straight ahead is a picture-perfect view through the villa and out to the ocean.
On the right is a guest bathroom and a door leading into the dedicated TV room. On the left there's an enormous kitchen complete with all the equipment befitting of a five-star restaurant. Beyond that is a further Thai-style kitchen area.
Straight ahead the room opens out into a fantastic open-plan living space. Futuristic fans and lights are suspended from the vaulted ceiling and a collection of eye-catching furniture and accessories are positioned to define the living and dining spaces. However, it's the view through the wall-less front of the room which really focuses the attention and dominates this extraordinary room.
The room merges seamlessly from indoor to outdoor as you step from the polished black floor onto a clear-covered terraced area which runs across the front and leads directly to a large water feature with three metal water fountains and a waterfall feature trickling over the stone edge and down to the pool level.
Four individual bedroom pavilions are situated with two on either side of the magnificent infinity edged swimming pool and Jacuzzi, which runs through the middle of the villa towards the sea.
The bedroom suites exhibit the depth of thought that's gone into this villa. Each has a private terrace, a comfortable lounge area and steps leading up to the bed. There's a separate dressing area and an exquisite en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, twin sinks and luxurious sunken terrazzo bathtub.
Each pavilion provides a private escape and allows each guest the opportunity to relax and enjoy personal time away from those they're sharing with. The first two pavilions on either side of the pool have an additional feature which makes them perfect for families. Both have a separate children's room complete with two bunk-beds and a private en-suite shower room. These rooms can be entered through the main bedroom or via a separate entrance from the poolside area. This is an extremely practical solution for visitors with children of all ages.
Each of these four bedroom suites has been stylishly themed in a different colour, with green, red, brown and blue being used to represent the Chinese elements of Earth, Fire, Wood and Water.
Along the side of the pool is a sun terrace complete with sun loungers and at the end there's an attractive garden leading onto the beach and a large beachfront Sala with comfortable seating providing the perfect shaded place to dine, read or simply relax and take in the views of the beach and the ocean. From the main pool, water flows into a second pool - ideal for children or to enjoy watching the stunning sunsets.
Coming back into the main living area there's an incredible floating staircase which magically leads you up to the galleried next level. The walkway at the top has views over and out of the living area to the ocean.
On this level there's a glass fronted, well equipped gym with private shower room. The clever layout ensures that even when you're working out you get to enjoy the astonishing views.
A bridge takes you over the entrance hallway and into the library and office space. Contemporary chairs provide an ideal environment to enjoy one of the available books.
From this level a further staircase takes you up to the breathtaking master suite, which covers the entire top floor of the building. A corridor has a door into a fitted western style kitchen and also leads you into a sophisticated lounge area with high-end audio/visual equipments and comfortable seating.
A floating wall separates the lounge from the centrally placed bed which overlooks the whole property and faces directly out to sea. Another floating wall on the other side is actually a walk-in dressing area, and beyond that is the en-suite bathroom. In here there's a large bathtub, twin sinks and a twin walk-in rain shower.
This suite is unbelievably spacious, light and well styled. Across the entire front of the suite is a sun terrace with sun loungers and space for enjoying perfect sunset dinners.
The whole property is fitted with the latest mood-lighting technology and audio/visual equipment, and there's an electronic security system with CCTV to back up the night security guard. In literally every room there's a feature of interest, whether it's an architectural feature, an artwork, a stylish piece of furniture, or an ornamental accessory such as the extraordinary teak chess table and carved Chinese chess pieces situated in the TV room. But above all else it's the space, the style and the view that's instantly evident throughout.
Baan Asan is an idyllic example of how properties on Samui have developed. It's apparent that the positives and shortcomings of other villas on the island have been considered and either incorporated or eliminated at the design stage. The result is an exceptionally practical villa which provides flexible accommodation. And, to finish off, the aesthetics of the villa are truly spectacular with the inclusion of contemporary features and modern furniture which make this a unique and totally individual villa.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,471||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,942||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,707||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,295||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,471||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,942||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 3,119||10|
* Daily Rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of ten (10) Guests (10 adults and 4 children) or six (6) with reduced occupancy.
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.