The View lives up to its name - it is built in a way to enable guests enjoy the ocean splendour from each room of the property. Enjoy a relaxing stay with the sun and sky as your backdrop till as far as your eyes can see while drifting between indoor and outdoor pleasures. The best of the views is perhaps reserved for the evening when you see the sun setting in the distant horizon from the soft-landscaped garden, pool deck or private beachside terrace. The shaded walkway of the entrance leads to a beautiful landscaped garden that extends out to the oceanfront hillside, beyond it to the glittering ocean. On the right is a chic, three storey pavilion which houses 4 spacious, glass walled living and sleeping spaces. The living room is fitted with all entertainment facilities including a projector for watching films. From the room, you can take in the views of a plant-covered natural cliff face, a pond feeding the waterfall that flows through the centre of the property. A staircase leads to the first floor master suites and down to pool, terrace, bar and covered relaxation lounge. Directly across from the living room, there is a dining area served by a fully fitted, resort-style kitchen and a breakfast bar.
The two bedroom upstairs feature central king sized beds, large flat screen TVs (with satellite and DVD players), and other accessories. One bedroom has both in- and outdoor rain showers in the en-suite bathroom; the other has in-room shower installation, and an outdoor tub surrounded by trees. The View also has an infinity pool with attached Jacuzzi. There is an outdoor dining area which is served by a built-in barbeque next to the pool bar. A poolside recess features furniture for relaxation and evening entertainment. A second sea view terrace serves as a massage sala; below it a fully fitted gymnasium.
The remaining 4 bedrooms occupy their own pavilions to the left of the central landscaped garden. The two double guest rooms are stand-alone bungalows with spacious interiors, balconies and en-suite bathrooms featuring showers with sliding doors that open onto tropical views. A walkway leads to a pavilion to the rear, which houses a bright, airy children's room with 6 comfortable, built-in bunks, furnishings and a flat screen TV. This room shares a bathroom with a comfortable, twin bedroom with its own private balcony. From the bedroom pavilions a wooden walkway leads to the villa's private beachside terrace with fitted speakers and another projector screen for outdoor cinema. View villa is also serviced with housekeeping and other support staff ready to service you with a smile.
|Bedroom facilities||Personal safe, TV, Baby cot, Air Condition, Ceiling fan, Bunk Bed, King Size bed, Twin bed|
|Bathroom facilities||En-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi / Jet tub|
|Business facilities||Computer available|
|Dining facilities||Electric stove, Freezer, Fridge, Grill, Microwave, Oven, Juicer, Coffee machine, Toaster, Blender, Rice cooker, Breakfast bar, Food processor/mixer|
|Living space facilities||Sofabed, Lounge seating, Air conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Bar Area, TV|
|Outdoor facilities||Garden, Parking / carport / garage, Terrace / balcony, Sun beds / chairs, Hammock|
The View is perched on a rocky headland between two unspoilt beaches in Taling Ngam. The property overlooks an unspoilt sand-swept cove on Koh Samui's secluded southwest coast. From the villa, you can enjoy 180 degree vistas of island from almost every room. Taling Ngam is one of the most secluded and least developed areas in Koh Samui and so the villa is ideal for those who wish to get away from it all and enjoy the undisturbed life of the nearby fishing village. However, if you crave for some action, a walk along the beach will take you to beachside restaurants and five star dining facilities. The villa is around 45 minutes' drive from the airport and 20 minutes drive away from the tourist town of Nathon is 20 minutes to the north and 30 minutes from the bustling Lamai beach.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Weekly Rental||Monthly Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||15 May to 30 Jun|
01 Sept to 14 Dec
* 4 bedroom rate...USD 1,350
* 5 bedroom rate...USD 1,500
|USD 1,200||-||-||3 nights|
|High Season||11 Jan to 31 Jan|
17 Feb to 23 Mar
08 Apr to 14 May
01 Jul to 31 Aug
* 4 bedroom rate...USD 1,600
* 5 bedroom rate...USD 1,750
|USD 1,400||-||-||3 nights|
|Peak Season||01 Feb to 16 Feb|
24 Mar to 07 Apr
* 4 bedroom rate...USD 1,800
* 5 bedroom rate...USD 2,000
|USD 1,650||-||-||5 nights|
|Christmas Season||15 Dec to 10 Jan||USD 2,500||-||-||7 nights|
|Rates Include/Exclude, Cancellation Policy and Payment Terms|
* Rates shown are for reduced occupancy of three (3) bedrooms; for full villa rate please review the season schedule
* The children bunk bedroom for 6 children inclusive to the rates
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of eight (8) guests plus six (6) children, four (4) guests plus six (6) children with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* Daily rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Airport transfer: USD 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50 per night (including breakfast)
* Surcharge for a nannies (twin bed) is USD 100 per night
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.