Baan Chom Pha is an extraordinary villa sits proudly on one of Samui's most exclusive beachfront residential estates of just four impeccably designed homes on a quiet beach.
This beautiful location offers a contrast from the bars, restaurants, clubs and shops which are conveniently located just a few minutes drive away.
The entrance to this villa creates a first impression of quality and is an insight as to what lies behind. Everything about Baan Chom Pha exudes the quality. The high standard of materials used, exquisite furniture choices and branded appliances, are all wrapped up in a unique architectural style which is both contemporary and yet in perfect harmony with the natural beauty of the location.
You arrive in a beautiful courtyard parking area with two thatched-roofed, two-storey buildings on your left which are linked across the top creating a covered parking area. These buildings provide staff accommodation and service facilites.
A path then leads you to the right and from here you can see through the property and the breathtaking views across the ocean and out to the island of Koh Matlang. The thatch-roofed pavilions are well spread out and all spaces between have been laid with lush green grass. The lawn areas literally wrap around each building and incorporate a water feature which runs through the centre of the property making the whole villa feel natural. It's evident that the outdoor space plays an important role, not just in creating an aesthetically pleasing environment, but also in providing space to experience tropical climate.
On the entrance level, two bedroom pavilions sit on either side of the steps which lead down to the main villa. The double rooms feature built-in wardrobes, en-suite bathrooms with indoor and outdoor shower areas, colorful artworks and balconies with sea views.
The wide stone staircase leads down between these bedroom suites and into the centre of the property, the steps end at lotus-filled water feature which ends at a thatched-roofed sala. Next to this is a huge Jacuzzi where you can relax and take in the beaustiful view
On the right of the path is an open-sided lounge complete with comfortable furniture and the latest audio/visual technology. This is the perfect space for relaxing and listening to music or watching a movie or satellite TV on the wall mounted screen.
To the right of the lounge, steps take you down to the massage sala which is also surrounded by a lotus pond feature; a further lawn separates this from another bedroom pavilion. This suite is set slightly behind the lounge making it extremely private from the rest of the villa.
Like the first two suites the wall behind the bed houses a colorful artwork, but this room is much bigger. There's a walk in dressing area set on the one side of the room, whilst the other has a beautiful en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers. The front terrace to this property is an idyllic spot for relaxing.
Heading back to the central pathway and water feature, on the left side you'll find a large dining room, again the sides are open to allow the sought after indoor/outdoor tropical lifestyle.
This room is home to a natural wooden bench-style dining table and a white contemporary bar feature, behind which is a wall of discreet units hiding an array of appliances.
Continuing through this room you arrive at an outdoor courtyard and barbecue area. Behind this is the large fully fitted kitchen.
To the front of the dining area another immaculate lawn leads you to the sizeable infinity swimming pool which is parallel to the ocean beyond and sits on the left of the central sala.
Set to the left and slightly in front of the dining area there's another large open-sided lounge area. This one is set-up for pure relaxation.
Set right at the front edge of the property and to the left of the swimming pool is the final pavilion. At pool level there's an exceptionally positioned master-suite with walk-in dressing area and an en-suite bathroom which has an outdoor shower area and also a large covered free-standing outdoor oval bathtub, looking directly over the ocean.
To the front of the room there's a wooden balcony which literally pushes out beyond the infinity pool and overhangs the garden level below.
Behind this suite, steps lead down into the most private of all the bedroom suites. Similar in layout to the suite above, this room also has an en-suite bathroom with twin-sinks and a round outdoor viewpoint bathtub.
To the front of this exceptional room is a covered stone terrace fronted by a lawn area which runs all the way across the front and underneath the swimming pool level.
Baan Chom Pha is undoubtedly one of Samui's premier residential properties. The quality, style, design and location are second to none and the layout of the property makes it a perfectly flexible option for families or friends to enjoy a truly unforgettable Samui holiday.
|Bedroom facilities||Personal safe, TV, Sound system, Baby cot, Air Condition, Ceiling fan, Bunk Bed, King Size bed, Walk-in wardrobe|
|Bathroom facilities||Hairdryer, En-suite bathroom|
|Business facilities||Local mobile phone or card available|
|Dining facilities||Gas stove, Laundry, Dish washer, Freezer, Fridge, Grill, Microwave, Oven, Coffee machine, Toaster, Blender, Rice cooker, Breakfast bar, Food processor/mixer|
|Living space facilities||Lounge seating, Ceiling Fans, TV|
|Outdoor facilities||Garden, Parking / carport / garage, Terrace / balcony, Sun beds / chairs, Speakers system, BBQ / Bar area, Gazebo or pergola|
* The villa is located between Choeng Mon and Chaweng beach
* The villa is on a quiet beach 5 minutes drive from Chaweng or Choeng Mon, 7 minutes from the Airport, 15 minutes from Bophut Fisherman's village and 25 minutes drive away from the Santiburi Golf and Country Club.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Weekly Rental||Monthly Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||15 May to 30 Jun 2013|
01 Sep to 14 Dec 2013
|USD 1,500||-||-||4 nights|
|High Season||8 Apr to 14 May 2013|
11 Jan to 24 Jan 2014
8 Feb to 14 Apr 2014
|USD 1,800||-||-||4 nights|
|Peak Season||24 Mar to 07 Apr 2013|
01 Jul to 31 Aug 2013
25 Jan to 7 Feb 2014
|USD 2,000||-||-||5 nights|
|Christmas Season||15 Dec 2013 to 10 Jan 2014||USD 2,600||-||-||5 nights|
|Rates Include/Exclude, Cancellation Policy and Payment Terms|
* Daily rates include a Thai cook (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of ten (14) Guests (including children).
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* REDUCED OCCUPANCY RATES AVAILABLE
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
* Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night (including breakfast)
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent 25%.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date